You can have Pot Roast using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pot Roast
- It’s 1-1/2 lbs of pot roast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of med potatoes diced.
- You need 1 of celery stalk diced.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper diced.
- You need 4 of garlic clove minced.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots diced.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of white cooking wine.
- It’s 2-3 of bay leaves (optional).
Pot Roast step by step
- Drizzle half of olive oil into baking pan. Dice all vegetables and set aside. Mix the remaining olive oil with half the salt& pepper and rub into pot roast thoroughly..
- Place diced vegetables inside oiled baking pan and add the cup of wine.
- Place pot roast on top of vegetables add salt & pepper to taste and roast at 350* for 45 to 50 min. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 min and serve. Enjoy.